Monday, April 19, 2010

Goodles- Pasta On the Go!

Every Sunday we always chanced upon the ad of Goodles inside Robinson's Galleria mall, So before we attended church service yesterday, Noah and I decided to have dinner here out of curiosity. And since our taste pallets were craving for pasta, this was a good time!



Noah got the Mediterranean Tuna. He liked it but for me it was quite dry, so-so, or maybe I'm just a fan of creamy pasta.



Then I got the Moroccan Beef just to try something new - I liked it better. It was creamy and tasty.



Their serving is quite big, good enough for 2 average eater I guess. For the price, it ranges from Php125.00 to Php170.00. And their home-made iced tea costs Php 50.00.

I guess we'll go back there to try their other pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment