Sunday, July 11, 2010

Island Spa: An oasis in the midst of the city

 First part of Noah's birthday celebration.

This was a surprise birthday gift.. few days before I have been looking for a good massage service for us since we've only tried some and want something new. And of course I want that something to be not so ordinary. Ive checked some blog sites and Island Spa was one of the top faves for it's good  service yet reasonable price =) and so I made reservation for June 30th, holiday and Noah's birthday =)

After my work he picked me up thinking that we'll just have dinner at Zuni, but I made an alibi that we drop by Jupiter first since my friends were there somewhere. As we reached Island Spa, at first he was clueless until he realized that were going to have a massage! And so he smiled.... excitedly =)

I would say their over all service would be 10 out of 10 from the receptionist to their masseuse. They were all friendly, polite and accommodating.

For the facilities, it  was clean and cozy, they have automated locker system, and I love the sauna, it was usual but I just had a good feeling afterwards =). One thing though which I noticed not suitable in the place were the flat screen tv's mounted on the wall of each rooms. It's not so relaxing to hear the tv programs from the other room while you're having that "moment".. The nature background sound alone would be a lot better.




Couple room =)




Complementary ginger tea after the massage

No comments:

Post a Comment