Thursday, August 26, 2010

Causeway

We usually pass by here either in Libis or in Timog, but we have not intended to try it until one of my colleagues said they have the best congee! And so we headed at their Libis branch. I'm not a congee fan, but out of curiosity, I tried their lean meat congee with century egg- which I have not tried as well, I just decided  to go and eat something different. And I must say, I loved it! I told Noah that we should go back there for more congee! Pictures below was our second causeway experience in Timog.

Lean Meat Congee

Pork Siomai



dimsum cart =)

2 comments:

  1. Dimsum! I am so craving right now...i'll drag someone to causeway soon. :)

    Btw, I hope you can find time to drop by my little blog. I'm hosting an easy contest, dinner at a fine-dining restaurant is at stake! Hoping to meet bloggers who are inlove with food as much as I am.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fan of Chowking dimsum and match it with chili sauce is the best! yum =)

    ReplyDelete