Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mile Hi Diner: A Rockin' Good Way To Dine

July 17, 2010

After watching Streetdance at Eastwood, we were strolling and looking for somewhere to eat until we passed by Mile Hi Diner, a retro-inspired restaurant serving American food, but offers all day Filipino Breakfast.


The place is attractive, there were wall paintings of the good 'ol American days on the first floor. As we went upstairs, it is way different - more of a bar style,  different lights illuminating the bar area, with flat screen tv mounted on the side. There was even a small bell that you can ring but I don't know it's purpose (tee hee).


For the food I had Burger steak, originally the side dish should be mashed potato but as I got my food and saw rice, i asked why it wasn't mashed potato then they said that it's not available anymore, which I thought they should have told me before they made it. Mark down for this. My food was so-so.

Noah had Beef  Tapa, similar to that of Tapsilog =) I liked it better though. 















No comments:

Post a Comment