Monday, April 19, 2010

SUNKISSED - Fashion Show by My Mix Boutique

Went to a Fashion Show last April 17 by My Mix Boutique at Sizzler's Bar along Timog Ave. The owner, Ma. Clarizza De Vera who sells her products online was Nice's friend. She showcased her summer collection for this year.
Noah and I were introduced to her after the show, and during our small chat, I found out that she designs all the apparels for purchase.. One of the few online sellers I know =). I found the clothes trendy yet sophisticated that any girl would want to have one of her designs, aside from the style, price also is very affordable. With a range of 350.00 -550.00, who would be in doubt of buying a good stuff without compromising their budget?! I myself was able to purchase that night!


From left: Clarizza, Nice, Me, Eni

Summer dress galore!

My favorite 2-piece design... I bought one of these, purple color! Love! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment